Monday 6 January 2014

sweetondean's Fanvid Of The Week!

This week's fanvid is a celebration of Sam and Dean's never say die attitude. Heh. Pun entirely intended!

Two brothers, who stick together come what may and never forget their bond forged through love. 
Ack! Don't you just adore them? (Stop me now, because I'm about to wax lyrical about the Winchester brothers!)

Set to The Boss' No Surrender, get ready to feel great with my fanvid of the week by the awesome ash4897

No Surrender

'Cause we made a promise we swore we'd always remember 

No retreat, baby, no surrender 

Blood brothers in the stormy night 

With a vow to defend 

No retreat, baby, no surrender .



Don't forget, if you're a vidder and would like me to feature one of your own fanvids or if you have a favourite that you'd like me to feature, contact me via the contact form on the sidebar ----->

-sweetondean

No comments:

Post a Comment