Tuesday 7 January 2014

Supernatural Fanart Competition: Win a signed Team Free Will Banner!

I have a challenge going out for all fanartists!

I'm running a competition to get a piece of fanart created for a fanfiction I wrote.

The challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to create a piece of fanart to illustrate not just the title of my latest fanfiction but also the image the title refers to.

You'll have to read the story, to know what the piece of fanart must look like! Here's the link.

Dean Winchester and the Bunny Slippers

The winner of the competition will receive a Team Free Will banner (75x60cm), signed by Jensen, Jared and Misha. I got this signed by all three at 2013 Vegascon. I will pay for standard postage to anywhere in the world.


I will also post the winning fanart and promote your blog - tumblr or artwork site etc., on this website.

Your entry can be any style of art and can be any medium.

Competition closes Midday Monday January 20 - Australian Eastern Standard Time. You can work out the time in your part of the world using this World Clock.

Send your entries as an attachment to:
sodfanartcomp@gmail.com

Please make sure you include your contact details so I can contact you should you win! You can enter as many pieces as you like.

If you have any questions, you can either email me, or contact me via twitter at @AmyinSydney

I look forward to seeing your awesome entries.

Good luck!
-sweetondean





No comments:

Post a Comment