Wednesday 15 January 2014

Spoilers Sweeties! Promotional Photos - Supernatural 9.11 "First Born"

Squeeee! New episode today and now promo pics for next week's episode! And don't they look equal parts awesome and terrifying!

First up, let's just refresh ourselves on what the synopsis for this episode is...

TIM OMUNDSON ("PSYCH") GUEST STARS AS CAIN --- Looking to reclaim his place as King of Hell, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) asks Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help finding "The First Blade," the only blade that can kill Abbadon (guest star Alaina Huffman). Knowing he owes Crowley a favour for helping Sam (Jared Padalecki), and also wanting Abaddon dead himself, Dean reluctantly agrees and the two set off on a road trip. However, Dean and Crowley are completely unprepared when they find out who has the blade - Cain (guest star Omundson), the first son. Meanwhile, Sam is back at the bunker with Castiel (Misha Collins) who notices there is some leftover grace inside Sam. If they can extract it, they can use the grace to track Gadreel. The only problem is the procedure may do permanent damage to Sam. John Badham directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson (911).

Okay? Refreshed and ready?

When Tim was on set, he tweeted this...



I guess this is what he was talking about! Looks like he LITERALLY watched Jensen fighting!



Angry Dean is one of my favourite things ever. Swoon.




Um.


Ummmmmm.

I'd be holding on to the door frame for support too if I was watching Dean roll all over that table! *fans self*


Meanwhile back at the bunker, looks like Cas and Sam are busy trying to extract that grace!

Wait. Is that...a...single layer, blue v-neck t-shirted Sam?! GUH!


Guh!



Goodness.... Sweet, sweet goodness.


I think we might need to send Robbie Thompson a fruit basket after this one...for kickass, sprawling all over the furniture, fighting Dean and single layer, v-neck adorned Sam!

Not that I'm objectifying or anything...
-sweeondean

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm in love with this episode already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!! Wow! It suddenly got REALLY hot in here! Whew! And yes, I think I'd like a Dean centerpiece for my table too, thanks!

    I will say that despite my need to keep wiping drool off my chin, I keep also looking at Omundson's subtle facial expressions here as he shucks corn (right? He's shucking corn?) and I can't help but laugh! So blase' about it all! I love it!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete