Friday 31 January 2014

Spoilers Sweeties! Promo Pics - Supernatural 9.13 "The Purge".

OH. MY. GOD.
Well we all needed some happy after last week's episode...

HOW'S THIS FOR HAPPY!

Please be to enjoy the promo pics for Supernatural 9.13 "The Purge" AKA - THE GUN SHOW!
(Excuse me while I objectify)

Wait a moment... just trying to find words...
(Also, I would so GO TO THIS GYM and I don't do gyms!)


Still trying...for words...(though feet comes to mind)


 Can I be this lady pretty please?


He's doing that on purpose isn't he.
(I like it)

Wait. Where's the hotness gone?


Oh it's back!


 Now... I am liking the tightness of Dean's shirt combo... (And Sam's tight guns. What? Nothing.)


What is completely ridiculous is that he can still be beautiful in a hairnet!


 He can actually carry this look off! How is that possible?


 Yay! Tight clingy shirts. If he can't be in a singlet like Sam at least his shirt is clinging!


Oh. I should probably say something serious about this episode here. 
Nahhhh! (Sam's hair looks pretty.)


Maybe this episode should be called "The Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge"

Okay, I'm done now. I'm so sorry. (Not sorry)


-sweetondean

5 comments:

  1. Big thanks Amy. I was having such a crappy day until I saw these pics, lol. Oh, and see my comment about the gym on your previous blog with the promo videos. Sam Winchester is definitely a motivating factor to go to the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need this episode after 9.12, these pics already make me incredibly happy, along with other things... ;) See, this is the reason why gym & I don't match; none of the staff there looks even halfway as hot as Sam! Funny: I saw the pic of Dean in the kitchen and my first thought was "Priestly!" Or maybe it was my second, after "OMG delicious!"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared's hair looks REALLY REALLY great in the picture where he's on the phone. And Jensen, well no one ever looks hot in a hairnet and work apron.... except him. ;) Okay, objectifying out of the way.... I'm looking forward to this episode. I actually was a big fan of season 7 so the brotherly gap between them doesn't bother me as much as it does some, As least they're working together and talking. I did see a flash of brotherly when Dean was "nice shorts." and Sam came back with "Nice hairnet." I have complete faith they'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm not into Yoga, but I could make an exception if my instructor was that Sam!

    Glad to see that the Dean-the-Cook storyline continues here as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetondean,

    No one makes me smile and laugh the way you do. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete