Thursday 27 October 2016

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 12x03 The Foundry

- by sweetondean



So here we are at episode 3 (only 5 more until the  midseason hiatus - DID I FREAK YOU OUT?) and I think we're finally going to get to see the Winchesters hunting as a trio! Weeeeee! How interesting! 

I've so enjoyed the first 2 episodes of the season, and now I'm so looking forward to seeing how the boys handle having their mum around, living and hunting with them; how they all handle the strangeness of their new situation.

Right preview time!


THEN

Mum saved Sam and Dean, then Dean saved mum and Sam
Dean got pie from his mum
Sam got a hug from his mum
I cried


NOW

CREEPY ASSED DOLLS!
(seriously, wait 'til you see the promo!)





Okay here is the official synopsis!


“The Foundry”

OH BABY – When a crying baby leads to death in a mysterious abandoned house, Mary (guest star Samantha Smith), Sam (Jared Padelicki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) decide to investigate. Meanwhile, Castiel’s (Misha Collins) hunt for Lucifer (guest star Rick Springfield) leads him, begrudgingly, to partner up with Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard). Robert Berens wrote the episode directed by Robert Singer (#1203).


First ep of the season from Bobo Berens and first ep of the season from Bob Singer! I'm excited by both of these things! 

Last season Bob Berens wrote - 11.14 The Vessel, 11.17 Red Meat (with Andrew Dabb) and 11.22 We Happy Few....pretty good! 

Last season Bob Singer directed, 11.01 Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire, 11.09 O Brother Where Art Thou? and 11.20 Don't Call Me Shurley. (Of course, Bob has been around since the beginning!)


Okay....prepare yourself for the creepy assed dolls! PROMO TIME!





You know how Sam is with Clowns? That's me and dolls. I used to lock mine in the wardrobe every night - hand on heart. I do not like dolls, especially those hideous vintage dolls. And what's going on with the black coming out of Mary's eyes? And all the creepy kids and....




I'm looking forward to seeing Cas and Crowley teaming up - Cas is in fine form this season, deadpan, salty comebacks, there should be plenty of snarky banter between them! And I'm looking forward to seeing Lucifer again because I enjoyed Rick Springfield's take on the character last week, he was scary!

And I'm looking forward to seeing how Sam and Dean work with Mary. How they adjust to having their mum back in their lives. I'm looking forward to seeing all the interactions between all of them! I'm looking forward to/hoping for Sam and Dean talking about their mum....the whole thing is just so intriguing!

I'm obviously looking forward to a lot!


Sam is IN THE BACK SEAT LIKE WHEN HE WAS A KID! And also he's still looking at his mum like she's going to explode! He's adorable. I totally bet he said, "mum you take the front seat."


Okay WHERE IS MY SNEAK PEEK?!



So I guess I'll be back if they EVER POST IT!

again






The sneak peek is here!




Awwwww I love it when we see the boys having a domestic moment, it's one of my favourite things! Breaky together in the bunker! Bless. 

I wonder what Cas does in the bunker while everyone is sleeping? I think we should see a montage of that! Though maybe he just sits and waits for everyone to wake up. Or watches Netflix. I have a feeling angels don't get bored and fidgety. Anyhoo, he's off to find Lucifer packing himself a nice lot of baggage to take on his guilt trip, leaving Sam and Dean at home to deal with the mum... Eeee!

In other news....everyone looks stupid pretty in this clip! Okay, I know they always do, but you know how every so often it catches you off guard? I love that I never get used to how pretty they all are.



Enjoy the epi everyone! Revel in the fact that our show is still with us and we get to enjoy it every damn week! 




-sweetondean





1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to this episode! OMG I love Mary's hair!

    ReplyDelete