Thursday 20 October 2016

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 12x02 Mamma Mia


- by sweetondean



Oh my gosh...one moment we're waiting and waiting and WAITING for the first episode of the new season, next we're talking about episode 2! Which is exciting, because I need stuff to happen! Quickly! Like Sam finding out Dean is alive, and then his mum, and then getting the hell out of dodge and back to the safety of the bunker! And I really hope Cas fixes Sam's foot!

I loved the premiere episode - LOVED IT! This was basically me all week....






Okay...to this week's awesomeness!


THEN


Sam is trapped and alone and tortured and he thinks Dean is dead and and and 







Mary is back and Dean can't stop saying "mum", and he's searching for Sam and and and




NOW

SAVE SAM SAVE SAM SAVE SAM SAVE SAM SAVE SAM SAVE SAM! 'K? 



Here's the synopsis!

SUPERNATURAL 12.02 “Mamma Mia”


Dean (Jensen Ackles), Castiel (Misha Collins) and Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) have a lead on Sam (Jared Padalecki) and set out to rescue him. Dean is uncomfortable with putting Mary in danger but she insists on going along. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) is tipped off that Lucifer has taken over the body of rock star Vince Vicente (guest star Rick Springfield). Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming.


So we're going to get to see Rick Springfield as Lucifer! Woohoo! I'm so looking forward to that. And we're going to see Dean starting to fret over his mum. Yup, that didn't take long! And Sam's gunna be rescued. Praise be to Chuck!

Thomas J. Wright's most recent episodes were season 11's Baby, and The Devil in the Details - both great episodes! Brad and Eugenie wrote 4 episodes in season 11, the last one being All in the Family.


Okay - here's the promo!




So Lady Toni has stepped into Ms Watt's role with the torturing stuff... She's really not endearing herself to....anyone! Rowena's back, and it looks like she's helping her boy out, conjuring the Devil maybe? And Dean and Mary are going to save Sam.....or Mary...because I think she saves them both! 


Okay the promo below is another combo one, covering more than one episode.


There are a couple scenes from the rescue, so at least some of this promo is in this week's episode. I wonder when the adorable family dinner takes place? Maybe after the Sam rescue? Yes I'm slightly obsessed with the saving of Sam!


Look at this adorable idiot though - oh my gosh, I think this scene is going to kill me....
KILL ME DEAD WITH FEELS





I mean 




In other news....


This promo pic cracks me up so much, because Shackles! 




Also, hubba hubba





In other other news... this week will be our first look at Rick Springfield as Lucifer. I'm pretty excited to see rockstar Lucifer!

Here's a little grab from the TV Insider interview with Rick...

How do you handle portraying both a washed-up rock star and the devil?

When Lucifer takes Vince over, the guy becomes a completely different animal, which is a blast to play. Lucifer is very taken with the whole fame thing. He’s been hated all his life, and suddenly he’s in a vessel who has fans who admire him! People will be very pleased with the take on this.



So is Crowley trying to overthrow him or team up to reclaim heaven? I think the former. He's a sassy bastard though - check him out sassing Lucifer!

I'm still pitching for Rick to come to Vegas SNS to sing Jessie's Girl! 



Okay - no sneak peek clip yet....but if we get one, I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE SQUEE!




I guess awesome things come to those that wait! Sneak Peek!


Oh my. Give Jared all the awards. The discomfort and fear just rolling off him. He made me feel all of that in my guts, all nervous like.

So...maybe Lady Toni isn't gunna survive this....because how do you come  back from this? 



YAY IT'S SUPERNATURAL DAY! 






Enjoy the ep, guys!


-sweetondean

Sweetondean's Review: Supernatural Season 12 Premiere - Keep Calm and Carry On

1 comment:

  1. I love your memes......so excited for the family rescue, family reunion, family dinner...damn I think I just squeed my pants thinking about it....Hee Hee....Sam's not the only one being tortured....what's up with the cw holding our promos for ransom? can't wait til tomorrow night. til then.

    ReplyDelete