Monday 9 January 2017

Supernatural Celebrates Season 13 on Twitter!





Yes as most of you have probably heard, Supernatural got a very early pickup for season 13! Go show! The renewal was announced in amongst other CW shows as part the the CW TCA panel.


Via EW


Supernatural and the entire DC superhero lineup.

Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Jane the Virgin have all been renewed for the 2017-2018 season, the network announced at the Television Critics Association’s press tour on Sunday.

“Over the past several seasons, The CW has built a schedule of proven performers, from our lineup of DC superheroes, to critically acclaimed comedies, to sci-fi dramas,” CW President Mark Pedowitz said. “Early pickups of these seven series now allow our producers to plan ahead for next season, and gives us a solid base to build on for next season, with original scripted series to roll out all year long.”

Supernatural‘s renewal for season 13 continues its streak as the longest-running show in CW (and The WB) history. Previously, 7th Heaven held the honour, ending after 11 seasons. 


Yep! Season 13... the little show that could.

And Mark Pedowitz, head of the CW, once again reminded us that the show has his support at the network...






The early renewal bought out a celebratory mood with cast, crew, writers and producers heading to twitter to celebrate...

















Even Stephen Amell got into the celebrations!




Eric Kripke celebrated the show he created and never thought would go this far, along with writers and showrunners past and present.







Robbie and Jensen got into a little back and forth!




And lots of crew where cheering too!








Even Baby had something to say!


So the show that didn't think it would come back for season 2, or season 3, that hoped it might make it to season 5, was surprised by season 6....is now heading towards season 13...



You know, Supernatural has changed my life in ways that is sometimes hard for me to understand. Through friendships, creativity and inspiration. It's made me look at myself in a much more positive way and be a more open and accepting person. It's got me through bad times and brightened bright days even more. It will be a part of me forever, etched into my heart (and on to my skin); a flash of lightning in my life that illuminates my skies. I will never have an experience like this again, nor do I want one, this one is special and it can never be replicated or replaced. I feel blessed to have had my favourite show in my life for as long as I have. Blessed by every "son of a bitch", "so get this", assbutt, "hello boys", "SAMMMMM", "DEEEEAAAAN", by every ROAD SO FAR and every Carry on Wayward Son. And I will celebrate this show, and the people who bring it to me, until that final moment of that final episode, whenever that may be, and then I'll continue to celebrate it, because for me, Supernatural will never truly finish, because as long as there are DVDs, or digital files, or reruns, Sam and Dean will always be there, saving people and hunting things, having each other's back and mine.

So congratulations Supernatural on your renewal for season 13, what a bloody amazing achievement. 

-sweetondean

No comments:

Post a Comment