Thursday 7 April 2016

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 11x18 - "Hell's Angel"

-by sweetondean



HAVE WE RECOVERED FROM LAST WEEK YET? ARE WE BREATHING AGAIN?



Phew, I was sure I'd never get over last week's episode! Seriously. But you know, I'm a Supernatural fan, I'm tough, I've learned to bounce back from PAINNNNNN! SORTA! And now I'm ready to get back into the mythology!


Soooooooo....


THEN







NOW



Yep the gang's all here...or back...or whatever! After a few really EXCELLENT monster of the weekish episodes, we are back to a full on mythology episode...which makes sense, as we hurtle towards the finale. Except next week and the week after...when there's no ep...yep... another 2 week hiatus!




Anyhoooooo.....



What's the synopsis say?

Hell’s Angel”

THE EPIC BATTLE FOR POWER BEGINS – Lucifer (Misha Collins) takes a trip home and tries to assert himself into Heaven. Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) he has a way to take down Amara (guest star Emily Swallows). Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1118). 

OKAY! This sounds busy and fun! Brad and Eugenie always seem to write the episodes with EVERYONE in them! Don't they?

I can't wait to see Casifer in Heaven and how all that goes down. And I wondered how long it would be before Crowley contacted his frienemies. Love a bit of Crowley, Moose and Squirrel interaction!

Crowley showing Moose and Squirrel his plan to kill the Darkness

Does it look like they summon Casifer...and maybe tramp him by holy oil? Eeeeee. This really is going to be fun!




Let's check out the promo!


Amara is LOUD! So we've got the Horn of Joshua (the 13 year old boy humour inside me is giggling), another Hand of God weapon. One shot wonder I'm guessing, so they best be careful with the use of it! And all that flashy stuff...I wonder if that's from Amara bellowing...if so, why hasn't she done that before - or are we being promoed again, like last week! The fact that I'm a promo producer and yet can still get promoed never ceased to amaze me! I wonder what Amara's been up to while we haven't been watching! Heh.

Okay... here is the sneak peek!


I LOVE IT WHEN THEY TALK AT THE SAME TIME!

Too funny though, because I was totally waiting for the "If" and if the if is despatch Lucifer, well we know the boys are onboard...as long as Cas isn't despatched in the process! 

I love how the boys smile at each other at the thought of Crowley being trussed up like a dog and in a kennel!  Oh boys. Weeeee! (I actually found that Crowley/dog stuff someone disturbing though).

I always love the interactions between Crowley, Sam and Dean. It's developed into such an odd relationship and through all the threats, I feel like neither side will actually ever do anything about it, unless they absolutely have to, or are under threat themselves - or to protect/help/save their brother. Better the Devil you know works on both sides.




I just including these photos for reasons of....




Okay...so we have this week...then we have two damn weeks off...then we have 5 eps left straight through to the finale! Thank goodness, because these hiatus' really screw with me and my mood! I neeeeeeed my show! 

I have no idea what's going to happen at the end of this season...like none. Something horrible I'm sure. Well thank you Captain Obvious! Maybe last week's episode was their way of preparing us! Warm us up with pre-trauma before the real trauma. OMG STOP IT NOW WITH THAT! I'm excited/scared/excited! Oooo my tummy just flipped! Geeze! I may also be in trouble...again.

Enjoy the episode!
-sweetondean



You can read sweetondean's review of last week's episode here







No comments:

Post a Comment