Tuesday 24 December 2013

Official synopsis - Supernatural 9.10 "Road Trip"


Here it is! The official synopsis for the next episode! An early Christmas present!

Episode 9.10 - "ROAD TRIP"

DEAN’S BEST CHANCE OF SAVING SAM LIES WITH CROWLEY — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is devastated after Kevin’s death and vows to find the angel that killed him, not only to free Sam (Jared Padalecki), but to seek revenge. Castiel (Misha Collins) arrives at the bunker and suggests they try to separate Sam’s brain from the angel’s so they can talk to Sam and have him expel Gadreel. However, there’s one small problem: the only person who knows how to do that is Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb.


OH. MY. GOD. Separate Sam's brain?! That sounds like it might hurt! I fully pictured a glass jar, like in The Man With Two Brains...of course, I know they're not talking about PHYSICALLY separating Sam's brain...but my mind just automatically went there! And it wasn't a happy place!

Oh, Dean. Ack. We just know that he's going to be in a world of pain after everything that's happened. I wonder where this episode will pick up? Will we see him having to give Kevin a hunter's send off? (If you want to read my fan fiction of how my mind played this all out, click here "Another Notch In His Bones")

Man, Dean's going to be struggling and if he didn't hate himself before, I'm pretty sure he will now (what am I talking about, we know he hates himself!). I hope though, that he realises that it was the angel that killed Kevin and though yes, he is partially responsible, because he brought the angel into the inner sanctum and failed to alert Kevin of the threat, he didn't in fact, actually kill Kevin. Try telling him that though, I guess. Like I said, oh Dean.

I must admit, I'm kind of excited by this whole deal with Crowley thing. I know, I know...it's going to turn out bad, it has to, I know that, I really do, but I love Crowley, I can't help it, he's just damn well fun to have around...evil as he is and all.

How will he "help". Will he get Sam back? (Please, give us Sam back).

One thing (one thing?!) that's super exciting about this episode is that it's directed by Bob Singer and written by Andrew Dabb. Bob is, as we know, co-showrunner with Jeremy Carver and also an Executive Producer of the show, plus he's directed some of the pivotal episodes of the series. Andrew Dabb's last episode for season 9 was an absolute corker! It was "Devil May Care" which, if you happened to listen to the latest Women of Letters podcast, you know I really, really loved, like A LOT! So I'm excited, but hey, when am I ever not excited about a new episode of Supernatural? Especially one that we've waited 6 stupid weeks for!

Of course, it all sounds horribly painful. Put the words devastated and Dean together and I get all over emotional. The words separate Sam's brain from the angel's has me biting my nails already! Please, please, please don't let it get any worse. PLEEEEEEZZZZE!

What do you all think about the synopsis. Is it January 14 yet?
-sweetondean



No comments:

Post a Comment