Sunday 4 September 2011

Confessions of a Dean-Girl.... An ode to Jared Padalecki.

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a Dean girl. They know I have a passion for everything to do with Dean Winchester. They know I'm completely and utterly in love with Jensen Ackles. They know I merrily travel to the other side of the globe just for a few moments to bask in his freckly glory. That I gladly fork over my hard earned dollars to wrap my arms around him for 5 seconds. They probably don't know, but it is a fact that my fridge is covered in pictures of him, as is my desk at work. I have my LACon Jensen snuggle photos framed all over my house and my favourite one, blown up into a large canvas, hanging on my bedroom wall. Yep I am a Jensen girl through and through....but every so often Jared takes me completely by surprise.

The first time I saw Jared was when he introduced The Brian Buckley Band at LACon. Me and the gals had just been in my room watching the latest episode of Supernatural before the concert and then BAM, there was Jared! He just appeared through the curtains, that brown satchel of his slung across his body. I remember thinking "Blimey!" He was gorgeous. I mean sure, I knew he was gorgeous, but he was GORGEOUS. It was the shocking reality of LACon that bafflingly, Jensen and Jared are even better looking in real life than they are on the screen. Hard to believe I know, but it's a true fact.

The other thing I discovered about Jared that weekend was that he's hot. I'm not talking smokin' hot, though yes indeedy he is, I'm talking hot to the touch. When he pulls you in for that full body bear hug he so joyfully gives you, he's incredibly warm. His warmth seeps through him and into you. It's really all levels of awesome.

Now you may be wondering why I'm offering up this confession. Why am I confessing that, though I'm 100% a Jensen girl, I am more than a little Jared curious....well, it's because I just watched this video...like 5 times in a row. Jared is just an adorable creature. I'm always so completely charmed by his on stage antics. He's a great, big loveable goof....but this video, seeing all his goofiness edited together by one of my favourite fanvidders is just... TO DIE FOR.

I am still a dyed in the wool Jensen Ackles devotee...that will never, ever change, but more than a bit of my heart definitely belongs to Jared Padalecki because he's a beautiful, ginormous, cuddly dork.



No comments:

Post a Comment