Wednesday 28 September 2011

Delicious spoiler pics.... Excuse me while I objectify.

When I first saw these spoiler pics from 7.03 "The Girl Next Door" my initial reaction was.... OH NO! Then it was... Ooooooh... ummmm... purrrrrrrr! I quipped that I couldn't figure out if I was heartbroken or horny! On the one hand....there's Dean all broken legged. On the other hand, there's Dean in a hospital gown. DEAN.IN.A.HOSPITAL.GOWN. I was distracted beyond belief....by the hospital gown and those white thighs poking out from under it! Bless. He's all tanned up top and all white down, ummm, below. Which makes sense, because Jensen is kind of a pale and freckly guy.

Then of course there's the photos of him hobbling up the hospital corridor on crutches with one leg in a cast and the other one, well, all bandy. I never imagined that I would think bandy legs are the sexiest damn thing ever, but they're the sexiest damn thing ever! And, is Jensen getting better looking? How is that possible?

Anyhoo, I have no idea what's going on here and I really can't wait to find out! Dean's obviously a bit beaten up, but is his leg really broken? Good grief!

This is Jensen's episode that he directed, so he must have been calling the shots with his leg in a cast!

I have such a great feeling about season 7 and these photos make me all the more excited.

Did I mention....Dean in a hospital gown?

 
 
 

 Click here for more HQ stills from 7.03

2 comments: