Thursday 13 April 2017

sweetondean's Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 12x18 The Memory Remains



Lord! I nearly forgot to write this! It's just been one of those weeks.... Then I suddenly went - I HAVE TO WRITE THE PREVIEW!


Anyway, I'm here now...so let's take a look at THE 18TH EPISODE OF THE SEASON. (GUH!)


THEN

Mick got dead
Lucifer got sassy(er)
Crowley got played (maybe)
Mary got laid
Kelly got an ultrasound
Sam got flirty
Dean got the Colt back




NOW

I DON'T KNOW!! I REALLY DON'T!



So let's take a look at the synopsis....


The Memory Remains

SECRETS AND LIES – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a missing person’s case in a small town. The lead witness tells the Winchesters the attacker was a man with the head of a goat. Sam and Dean aren’t sure what to believe but when the witness goes missing they realise the town is hiding a dark secret. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by John Bring (#1218). 

Phil - well we all know Phil,  John Bring is a writing assistant on Supernatural, he wrote Beyond the Mat with Andrew Dabb in season 11, and is writer of the Penguins vs Possums comic series!

Here's this week's post production crew...


Okay... so according to the synopsis, this is a monster of the week episode...of course, other stuff could most certainly being going on that's not in the synopsis, that happens all the time! In fact they like to trick us like that! At this stage of the season you'd expect any episode to have a touch of mythology to tie it to the arc. So I think we'll definitely see more than what's is in this synopsis!

I am starting to wonder how Cas is going in heaven...I mean he's been super silent, I guess you don't get much of a phone signal behind the pearly gates! And the boys are starting to worry... I'm starting to worry! Cas...where are yooooooooooou?

One thing I do know about this episode, it looks kinda weird and creepy!

Let's look at the promo....


So a goat headed God dude living in the basement.... okay then!

The most important thing is....





Dean and the Colt! Reunited and on the job! So awesome. I hope they get to use this epic gun this season to sort some shit out...like maybe the elders of the BMoL...if the elders are something other than just older people! Which I feel like they are!

We got our sneak peek before our producer's preview this week!


Is Agents Stark and Martell a Game of Thrones reference?! I mean we know the brothers have watched the DVDs! That's a little off brand for them...not being a rock alias and all...unless it also is and I just don't know! (Highly possible.)

That goat headed Black Bill fellow is seriously creepy though...reminds me of the faerie disguise in Larp and the Real Girl. But creepier! Especially seeing as he seems to chop off poor Jared's head!

The boys in their fed suits tho... GQ MOFOs!



Okay....speaking of creepy...Shaving People, Punting Things put out another vid...


Soooooooo creeeeeeepy! It looks like a little horror movie! I hope it is. I hope it's really damn scary!

Me. Hopefully.

Right. Well hopefully we will get the producer's preview tomorrow. Also, just as an FYI, I can watch the episode live tomorrow, because it's a public holiday and I will be at home!



Here is Andrew's tweet of the week....



And yes...he is quoting the lyrics from Maniac in Flashdance!

And yes...I am still waiting for the Producer's preview....


-sweetondean

No comments:

Post a Comment