Friday 24 October 2014

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Supernatural 200th Episode Synopsis!



(Me outside the 200th episode location with the shooting sign!)


Okay, I kind of knew what this episode was going to be - kinda. Well I knew there were songs! But this sounds damn well hilarious! A high school musical! HILARIOUS! I can not wait to see what the boys make of this one!


“Fan Fiction” 

SUPERNATURAL CELEBRATES ITS 200TH EPISODE — When Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the disappearance of a teacher, they are stunned to see the school is putting on a musical based on their lives. Familiar faces abound in this milestone episode. Phil Sgriccia directed this episode written by Robbie Thompson (#1005). Original airdate 11/11/2014.

I feel like Robbie may have outdone himself! And I'm so glad that Phil Sgriccia is directing. It's great to have someone so involved in the show directing the 200th!



I was in Vancouver for Vancon while the 200th episode was underway. I swung past the location a couple of times - well, twice in one day actually - to have a bit of a look at what was going on and catch up with some friends. There were quite a few fans camped out under the trees outside the school - it was very hot - but the action was happening inside the school auditorium, so there was nothing to be seen in the way of shooting. Though I know that my pals had a great time chatting to crew, saw the Js coming and going a couple of times and on the final day, were rewarded for their tenacity when Jared came out to say hi to everyone!

But let's just say that the 200th was being kept well and truly under wraps and you could see absolutely nothing of the action!




This episode sounds like it's going to be helluva fun! And it will probably come just about when we need it, after a super cool but emotionally tumultuous start to season 10!

I have to say - being as I went to an all girls school - if Sam and Dean had rocked up at my high school....OMG! Just sayin'!


200 EPISODES! I couldn't be prouder of our show.
-sweetondean




2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so excited about this episode... and I love that the 200th episode has been described as a 'love letter to the fans' - how many other shows have done that for their fans?

    As an aside, Sam & Dean did turn up at the school of one of my Canadian friends - but he didn't watch Supernatural at the time (of course, that changed after he boarded at my place last year, lol). The school was in Steveston and the episode was Swap Meat. Sam went to the same lockers that my friend & his classmates used... so that's kinda cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo looking forward to it! I´m really hoping to get an episode as hilarious as French Mistake ... years of quotes to use ahead of us ;). And yes, after the emotional roller coaster (well, more like.... free fall, or a jump from a capsule in stratosphere), a funny meta episode full of self-irony is just what the torn and frayed fandom will need to recover :D

    ReplyDelete