Thursday 30 January 2014

Spoliers Sweeties! Promo and Sneak Peek for Supernatural 9.13 "The Purge"


Well we can probably all do with a laugh...and a hug...and maybe some gratuitous Sam flesh...and goofy Dean, right?

Welcome to 9.13 The Purge!

Please be to enjoy the following promo and sneak peek!


SWEET LORD OF THE RINGS! Why has it taken 9 seasons to have Sam dressed like THAT! 

Also, somehow Dean can even carry off a hairnet. I mean, it's not natural...it's Super...oh you know.


Now are there any Fargo fans out there? "I gotta be honest with ya...oh yar".  Weeee!


Dean with that donut. Sam telling him he has stuff on his face. Dean with that donut. I'm squeeing like a fangirl! Which of course I am! Oh yar! Also, that cop is the best thing ever.


So looks like some much needed lightness...though whats a bet it's pepper with angry at each other brotherly angst. 

Oh yar... good stuff!


Oh and...just because we're talking HOT stuff (for something completely different), The CW has updated their TV Now promo. Yes, it has some of that lovely promo shoot stuff of the guys. Jensen wielding that knife. HOLY... *thud*


Come onnnnnnnnnnnn Tuesday!
-sweetondean


5 comments:

  1. Okay, even ticked at each other, the boys can crack me up. And the cop...Hilarious! And I've never seen seen Fargo!

    Of course, now I'm hungry for a powered doughnut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the sneak peak on twitter. OMG. Dean's powdered donut mustache. hilarious. Since I'm from the Midwest I love the 'Fargo' stuff. Cracks me up. Some of my relatives do talk like that a little bit! Although I heard Stillwater and that is in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is it going to take for someone to pull out that Dean w/ knife clip to Tmblr? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Amy....mmmmmm...pics.....chubby female police woman ..I worry for her longevity on the show...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to gym tonight and found it soooo difficult to be there... but then my mind wandered to that promo (I wonder why) and I thought that's just the motivation I need... Sam Winchester as a trainer at my gym, lol. Not training me of course. I couldn't cope with that. Just training others. I'd be super motivated to go to the gym ;)

    Really looking forward to this one - we need a bit of fun in amongst the angst.

    ReplyDelete