Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 10x18 "Book of the Damned"



It's over! The last hiatus is over! And you know what that means don't you?  NO MORE BREAKS! We have 6 episodes left in season 10 and 6 weeks to go! So this is people. THIS IS IT! THE BEGINNING OF THE END...of season 10. DON'T ANYONE PANIC!



Okay I'm panicking a little. And by a little, I mean a lot!

So where are we?


THEN

Sam didn't tell Dean that he was going to meet Cas.
Dean didn't tell Sam that he used Sam's toothbrush to comb his armpit hair.
Sam didn't tell Dean that he contacted Bobby.
Dean didn't tell Sam that he made $200+ dollars and a watch hustling pool.
Sam didn't tell Dean that he cracked Metatron out of Heaven.
Dean didn't tell Sam that he appears to be immortal.

DUDES. DUDES. SECRETS ARE BAD.


NOW

Charlie is back and she's got the book of the damned....but what does that mean!

Let's look at the synopsis!




“Book of the Damned”

FELICIA DAY RETURNS AS CHARLIE — Charlie calls Sam and Dean to tell them she found the Book of the Dead which could help remove the Mark of Cain. The Winchesters race to her after she tells them she’s been shot by a man named Jacob Styne (guest star Jeff Branson) who says the book belongs to his family and he won’t rest until he gets it back. Castiel and Metatron take a road trip to find Castiel’s grace but they hit a couple road bumps along the way. PJ Pesce directed this episode written by Robbie Thompson (#1018). 


ROBBIE! YAY! I LOVE ROBBIE! I love Robbie's episodes. PJ Pesce directed "King of the Damned" last season. I feel like we're in good hands.


Let's check out the promo!


Now as this was a promo before a week's hiatus, I'm not sure that there aren't shots from more than one episode here. I guess we'll know that when we get to see the ep! Whatever, it looks super exciting and the whole idea that the book is enticing Dean to do bad, bad things is super interesting!

Also badassed mofo Cas rules.


Ok, how about the sneak peek!



Awwww nerds of a feather! I love how Charlie and Sam relate! I love how different the relationship is between Charlie and Dean and Charlie and Sam. They both have a very different vibe. One's more protective, big brother. The other more peers. It's cool.


This is a special sneak peek from ET!


Awww that's pretty sad. Sam is sitting there relating the hell out of that conversation. Did I mention how much I love Charlie and Sam's relationship and interactions? I love them.


What the synopsis and promos didn't mention, is this!


HOLY CRAP SAM WINCHESTER! This can only lead to bad things.


So, basically I have zero idea what's going to happen. I have vague ill formed theories, but long ago I figured out that just when I think I have this show figured out, it takes a left turn to I-so-didn't-see-that-coming-ville! So I just ride the crazy train and go with the flow, silently screaming on the inside in terror!





What do you think is about to go down? Hit me up in the comments.

Enjoy the episode!
-sweetondean

WAIT! Here's a preview from The Carver! 

Inside: Book of the Damned
Dean might finally have a way out of damnation. Executive Producer Jeremy Carver teases TOMORROW'S all new #Supernatural!
Posted by Supernatural on Tuesday, 14 April 2015


Dean's hopes up mean's heartbreak all around, and yes Cas, you can kill him!

4 comments:

  1. I am pretty curious about the book.

    1. Where and from who Charlie stole it from.
    2. What information it has

    Also the book before this made from human skin (can't remember if it was written in blood too or) was the dragon book that actually had spell to release Eve from Purgatory so that wasn't any minor book either. Also Charlie had a sigil on the paper at start. Maybe a family crest? Is the books origins witches (I would love if they introduced necromancers in Supernatural way, because they are scary and awesome in any lore).

    Thule was mentioned like the Nazis for the crest. I am always hoping Aaron and the Golem to come back. :)

    Exited and scared!

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment and it disappeared....lol

    The way I see it, the biggest problem right now is Dean. If Dean isn't cured, he's going to turn back into a demon/knight of hell and I don't think he'll be coming back from that....he would be the next coming of cain....and that is a threat to all humanity. Nobody would be safe....So Sam is going to do whatever it takes to save his brother, and it's not just about saving Dean , this is about saving everyone. Sam saving Dean is for the greater good....and that being the case he's going to have to do whatever it takes....and contrary to any griping Dean may or may not do...he certainly will support Sam....as do I. Nothing Sam does can compare to the darkness that will reign if he doesn't cure his brother. If there are negative consequences as a result, the important thing is that BOTH Sam and Dean will be able to rectify any situation....as long as they are together....where there's a Winchester, there's hope.....and I see nothing but hope.

    so unlike most...i'm not worried or panicked ....I have faith in both boys that they will overcome ....and they can handle whatever else is thrown their way. ....that's just me.


    anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have faith too. I always have faith in the boys. I believe in them completely. They always pull together and handle whatever when faced with the worst.

      But that doesn't stop it being horrifically painful. I knew Dean wasn't dead, but that didn't stop me being devistated when that angel blade went through him, and it didn't stop me grieving for him for months.

      Feeling panicky or scared doesn't equal not believing in them, it just means, for me, seeing them suffer in any way gives me pain and fear for what they have to go through to get to the otherside.

      -sweetondean

      Delete
  3. oh amy, you know I would never think that.....:D

    ReplyDelete